Due to strong growth, IREX has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Support Engineer (skilled in C ++ or Python). IREX is an industry leading AI Software organization, represented in 25+ countries, with a fantastic team dedicated to using AI for good and changing the world.
The IREX platform includes services in Java, Go, C ++ deployed as containers under Kubernetes. You will be a part of a team of experienced engineers working with video processing, video analytics, developing high-load services.
Main tasks: technical support of a distributed intelligent video surveillance system in commercial operation.
Technological stack: C ++, Python, Angular, Buildroot, Linux systems.
Technical support includes work ONLY standard working hours.
The technical support engineer will be responsible for:
- Integration of video analytics modules updates into the system (C ++)
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and find solutions to troubleshoot problems (C ++, Python)
- Research and find solutions to hardware problems
- Helping users in setting up and operating the system
Our qualification expectations:
- Experience in Linux and Unix-based operating systems;
- 2+ years of experience in C ++;
- Strong knowledge of Python 2/3.
As a plus:
- Experience in buildroot;
- Experience in technical support.
Your working conditions:
- Possibility to choose a place of work: remotely or from the office (Moscow);
- Flexible working hours;
- 9 day off per year;
- Official employment in accordance with the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, "White" wages, paid on time;
- The quarterly bonus=a social bonus for any activity (medical care, English, sports, etc.);