The new IREX Edge Server features:
- Multi-vendor camera support
- All IREX AI modules (learn more)
- Offline video and event snapshot recording
- Automatic event synchronization upon network connection recovery
- Enhanced security including traffic encryption
- Easy network configuration, no NAT/port forwarding required
- Automatic firmware updates
- Optional multi-node support with load balancing and failover
“The IREX Edge Server will help our clients with a distributed server infrastructure to upgrade to the latest version of IREX SaaS. These clients will be able to continue using 3G/4G uplinks in bandwidth-constrained sites and benefit from all the platform features including Real-Time Alerts and Searchveillance™”, says Nik Ptitsyn, Co-founder and CTO of IREX.
The IREX Edge Server is available for pre-order starting today and will be shipped Q3 2021.
Headquartered in Alexandria, VA, U.S., IREX is a video-based cloud service to empower cities, governments and security teams. With numerous AI modules built in, IREX allows cities to adapt to ever-changing threats to combat 21st-century problems such as overcrowding, missing people, crime, hostile protests, mass shootings, and illegal immigration. IREX partners with the National Child Protection Task Force to fight human trafficking and locate missing children.