The above video shows how to set up the following detectors:
- Signal Loss: power cuts & camera overheating
- Low Frame Rate: insufficient network bandwidth
- Camera Shifted: vandalism, inclement weather, construction workers
- Scene Too Dark: IR lighter or camera aperture controller failure, vandalism & sun position
- Scene Too Light: camera aperture controller failure & sun position
- Out of Focus: lens need cleaning, inclement weather & vandalism
How it Works?IREX generates multiple reference frames during different times of the day & time of the year. The IREX algorithms continuously compare the input of the video versus the reference frames. Any deviation from the reference frames generates an alert that appears on a dashboard of the service team.
The IREX video quality monitoring service is the key component to guarantee 24/7 availability of evidence video & boost productivity of the camera service team.